Sunday, September 2, 2012

9/2/2012: Laser Level

I purchased this laser level yesterday at Lowe's to help me with a holiday weekend painting project involving a stripe that goes around the bedroom. I had to go purchase one (a level, not a stripe) because I finally found a tool I couldn't borrow from my brother. Because he didn't have one. I should say it came from Lowe's but I didn't purchase it there, and has raised something of a moral conundrum for me. The cashier failed to ring up the laser level along with the several gallons of paint and other miscellaneous items and I didn't notice the error until later after leaving the store.  So free laser level or should I go back and pay for it?

(I'm doing the former, if I'd noticed while paying I would have said something but I'm not driving back across town now. See you in hell I guess. And as an added bonus to being free, it kind of looks like a mini Eye of Sauron when turned on don't you think?)

See also: Ladder, Hammer

1 comment: