Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/7/2012: Big Ass Metal Spatula

This big ass metal spatula is one of those left-behind-by-a-previous roommate items. I'm sure, being Pampered Chef and all, that it has some very specific high-end fancy purpose. It must, it comes with it's own protective plastic sheath after all. It's probably a specialty frittata flipper or something. But since I've never had much less made a frittata, it sits in the second drawer down in the kitchen.

Everyone has that drawer in the kitchen. Where miscellaneous rarely if ever used gadgets go. Recently my mother comments that she was afraid I'd run out of items to post. I assured her there was no danger in that happening any time soon, and in fact probably had two month's worth of stuff in the second drawer down in the kitchen alone. Not particularly interesting stuff, but stuff none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment