Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/8/2012: Couch

There's no bond as strong as the bond between a man and his couch. As evidenced by the ass indentation on the right cushion as that's my regular position on the couch. There's a less pronounced ass indentation on the left cushion cause sometimes I like to mix it up and flip where I sit.

This couch is the result of a years long couch search. I'm not exaggerating. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I knew I'd know it when I saw it. It was like I had a couch-shaped hole in my head and I would know the right couch when I saw it because it would fit perfectly in that hole. Like a square peg in a square hole.

Speaking of which, does anyone else remember the TV show Square Pegs? ~I don't wanna wear my glasses but I gotta wear my glasses.~ Loved that show way back when. I think I'll go take a seat on the couch and see if it any channel has reruns of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment