Saturday, February 25, 2012

2/25/2012: Key Bowl

This is where I keep my keys, in a key bowl. A very chipped (from tossing keys in it every day for years) wooden bowl. You can also see other random assorted things that get thrown in such as a pocket knife or two, a tape measurer, the clicker for dog training and it's usually where I put my wallet too.

On the subject of key bowls from The Big Bang Theory, after Sheldon locks himself out his apartment:

Penny: Hang on, I think the emergency key is around here somewhere.

Sheldon: We have a bowl. Our keys go in a bowl. You should get a bowl.

Penny: So, how did the beautiful mind of Sheldon Cooper forget his key in the first place.

Sheldon: I left them in the bowl.


See Also: Rock Paper Lizard Scissors Spock T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment