Sunday, June 10, 2012

6/10/2012: Canvas Shoes (camo)

These shoes prove that I can still be taken in by a commercial. Saw these canvas shoes in an Old Navy ad. Not a particularly great ad (it was no Old Navy Performance Fleece commercial that's for sure) but I wanted the shoes. I didn't rush out to get them. I rarely rush out to get anything any more. My rushing out days are behind me. In fact, likely wouldn't have ever gotten them if I hadn't happened to go to the mall theater to see Avengers a few weeks ago and Old Navy was right there. But I'd put off going to get them long enough that by the time I made it to the mall they were on clearance! Score! Who says procrastination doesn't pay off? And they're about as comfortable as you'd expect shoes you paid $9 for to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment