Monday, June 25, 2012

6/25/2012: 33lb Bag of Dog Food

Had to run to Target after work tonight to pick up another 33lb bag of dog food, used up the last of the previous bag for breakfast. To clarify, for Darwin's breakfast, not mine. I just had a cup of coffee before leaving for work. Now I'm sure every dog owner has their own meal time ritual with their pet. For me and Darwin when it's meal time I excitedly ask "Who's hungry? WHO'S HUNGRY???" At this question he'll jump up, maybe spin and run into the kitchen... and run head first into the dog food bag. I assume to show me where it is in case I'd forgotten. At least that's what he used to do. Now... more often than not... instead of just running into the bag... he'll start humping it. Which is hilarious I think. Tried to get a pic of that happening tonight but unfortunately he just wasn't feeling it apparently.

See Also: Dog Stuff; Pics that include Darwin

No comments:

Post a Comment